- Charles I. Underhill Consulting - Home
About Charles I. Underhill
Blog - Consumer Noize
FICCI | FACC Conference
UNCITRAL ODR Colloquium
Library and Bookstore
Links - Main Page
Writings and Speeches
- A Fresh Look at Online Dispute Resolution
- FICCI Conference Invitation - 25 February 2010
- FICCI Conference Pictures - 1
- FICCI Conference Pictures - 2
- FICCI Conference Pictures - 3
- FICCI Conference Pictures - 4
- FICCI-Employee Empowerment - NDPL
- FICCI Hindustan Times Newspaper Ad - 25 February 2010
- FICCI Speech - Charles Underhill - February 2010
- FICCI Speech - Charles Underhill - Part 1 - 2010
- FICCI Speech - Charles Underhill - Part 2 - 2010
- FICCI-Standards for Customer Focus - Bureau of Indian Standards
Tom Peters on Corporate Social Responsibiity
The BBB International Torch Awards program recognizes two businesses and one individual in three categories: Marketplace Excellence, Advancing Marketplace Trust, and Consumer Leadership. This year's awards were held on April 20, 2010.
"Experian, is this really "social responsibility"?”
Check out our blog, Consumer Noize
"Toyota...a global market leader, tying itself in knots.”
"Excellent Customer Service -- from T.S.A.”
"Toyota: The first duty of love is to listen”
"Trust in social media; in the eye of the beholder?"
"Toyota and Google: When You Lose Your Teflon Coating"
"It's about trust, stupid"?